MGA spotted

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA spotted
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:37:06 -0500
Last week, while looking for a parking spot in downtown Saint Paul for
the hockey tournament, I saw in an MGA in old English White under a tarp
in the back yard of a house. It was somewhere near West 7th and Smith. I
don't remember where exactly, we were cutting it close making it to the
game.

Is this car on the list? Does it need rescuing? Not that I could, of
course, 1 car limit.

Only two more days until my car comes out of storage! With this weather,
though, it will drive the 2 miles straight into my garage. I'll probably
  have to wash it too. Let the fun begin!

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155