Re: Seven come Eleven [Long, funding]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seven come Eleven [Long, funding]
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:22:58 EDT
OK, Guys and Dolls, NOW is the time to fork over some cash to Mark so we can
continue to play on his computer.  I just PayPalled (is that a word?) my
$24.11 to him.  If you don't know who Mark is, he is the MAIN LIST MAN!
There are no lists without Mark.  We need to support his work to keep this
going.

Think of how much your club dues are, if you are in a club.  My SCCA dues are
$75 a year, plus dues to NAMGBR and Philly MG Club.  This list is easily
worth ten bucks, twice a year.  If you can give Mark more, please do and our
level of service will increase.

Over the years, I have found that Mark is every bit as much of an enthusiast
as most of us.  He started these lists because he enjoys LBCs and
motorsports.  If you haven't been to the team.net web site, take a look at it
and you will see how many lists he services now.

Please vote with your wallets.  Send Mark a few bucks today and keep the
lists running.  Otherwise, we may have to put up with all the advertising on
Yahoo!Groups!  (Oh-no!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget