Re: Side Plate Replacement

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct@cthompson.com>,
Subject: Re: Side Plate Replacement
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:29:32 -0600
Didn't see your last post, but here is what I think!

I have never seen anyone vent as you describe.

There are lots of trashed B's out there; get a used cover and keep the
venting, my car has the vent going up into the air cleaner on my weber.

I had the same setup with my SUs prior to installing the weber to try
it out.  I don't recall now, but I think the line went up to the intake
manafold on the SUs.  As long as I have owned my car it has never had
the carbon can, though I think it was original on the '70 B as well.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net