Re: radio wiring colors , for a 68 MGB

To: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: radio wiring colors , for a 68 MGB
From: "Paul Hunt \(Telewest\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:03:44 +0100
The only thing the factory Workshop manual shows is a connection to the
brown circuit at a double bullet connector via an in-line fuse for the radio
option.  This would mean the radio could be left on when the keys were
removed.  If you don't want that you could connect it to the white instead,
but then it would only operate with the ignition switched on.  If the radio
also requires an 'always hot' connection e.g. for the station memory that
would have to be to the brown via an in-line fuse, or a purple wire (already
fused) e.g. at the cigar lighter.