Re: TEST - Don't read.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TEST - Don't read.
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:58:17 -0600
Charlie:

Try resetting the preferences in you mail composer to ASCI text only.
In other words shut off the HTML formatting.  That means you'll loose
all those colors and font changes, but it might eliminate the problem.
The MGS server removes it any way, but if it can't, it just trashes the
material.  Once you're done with any replies or posts to the BBS, go
back to preferences and turn the HTML formatting back on if that's
you're preference.  I use ASCI text for all my messages.  It saves a lot
of transmit and receive time.  It also saves space on the hard drive and
in the mailboxes.

Blake