Painting a 76 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Painting a 76 MGB
From: "Ryan, Wesley" <wryan@giplastek.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:38:23 -0400
This is kind of an open ended question but what is the best way to get a car
painted. Have any of you tried to remove all of the paint your self and then
take it to a paint shop. What is the best way to get the paint of liquid or
sand blast. What liquid remover works the best in your opinion. I am trying
to get the paint price down to 500$ or so. I have had it quoted at 1500$ for
a down and dirty. I haven't taken it yet to Earl Shiebs yet though. Just
want something that looks nice but not expensive. any ideas.

Wes