brake bleeding Farina Magnette

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: brake bleeding Farina Magnette
From: Brian Warmuth <warmuthb@wlsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:56:54 -0700
Evangelos:
Course the first thing to do is find out where all your previous brake
fluid went!! Once you fix the leak(s) then I'm afraid there isn't an
easier way to bleed the brakes except the traditional two person
pump-and-open/close bleeder method. Instead of pressure bleeding, you
could alternatively try to reverse- bleed each wheel from the bleeder
end with a length of hose and a hand pump of some type. However, if
you've had the master cyl out you really need to "bench bleed" it  and
the wheel cyls before you reinstall it/them, and keep the fluid level up
in the master cyl as you bleed.  It may take awhile and be a pain, but
it will work. I have a Farina Magnette Mark III....with the front drums
instead of the disks as you have.