FS: 72' Triumph GT6-MKII

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 72' Triumph GT6-MKII
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:12:42 EDT
Hello listers,

   I know this is primarily an MG group, but a local friend of mine has a
pretty nice little Triumph GT6 for sale here in southwest Missouri. It has
78,000 original (and well cared for) miles on it. With new carpeting, new
door seals, strong engine, and a pretty decent original exterior. The overall
condition of the car is very good and he is asking $5200. This figure might
be somewhat negotiable..........I have no financial interest in this car
whatsoever, and am only listing it here to help out a friend. Please direct
any inquiries to the following person at this #..............

                      Mr. Oral Sallee - 417-345-8971 - sallee@positech.net

Thanks, and keep em' on the road !!