new on list

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: new on list
From: "shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:15:52 -0600
hello,
I'm new to the list as of sunday night.  I picked up my first B project
friday.  It is a 1965 B, basically it is a basket case.  I received what
started out as a good start on a body restoration.  As it is in really good
shape, it was taken down to the metal and primered, no rust to speak of, it
was all cut out and panels put in place.  This will be a slow project for
me.

I currently have two Midgets, a 1972 and a 1969.  The '69 is a 2-3 day  a
week driver.  I'm very familar with the A-series, and I'm sure I'll learn
the ropes on the B-series engine.

I would like to find a frame or body measurement chart.  I see some things
that don't look just right.  Does anyone know if there is a online version
of this?  I'll try to usual resalers as well.

Thanks,
Charlie Shelden
OKC, OK
1965 MGB