Off-topic: Viruses and Macs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off-topic: Viruses and Macs
From: "Harold W. Roeth" <hroldlbt@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:39:58 -0400
My wife and I have been using various Apple Macintosh models for 8
years. We also use Eudora. We have never, ever, had a virus infect
any of our computers. We also have not had to waste time dealing with
constantly using anti-virus programs. There are Mac programs that do
that automatically but, again, I have never had a warning from any of
them. If you examine the cost of a new iMac or G4 and compare what
you get against a PC, you will find the Mac to be a bargain.

Please address any comments or questions about the above directly to
me off the list, since this is obviously not an MG subject. Thanks.

--
Hal Roeth
Editor/Publisher, MGA! Magazine

Visit our Web site  at http://www.namgar.com