sorry to say I am selling my '67 MGB-GT

To: mgsdigest@us.ibm.com
Subject: sorry to say I am selling my '67 MGB-GT
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:22:35 -0400
Listers,

       I am sorry to say that I have to sell my Black '67 BGT. I live in
Northern Westchester, NY. I took it on as an autocross project, and I
cannot make that happen. I figure I will sell it for $750 obo.
Stats:
original wire wheels with new Yokohama Avid H4s 185/70R14s, new tubes and
bands from Moss
Ansa exhaust (original header)
Pertronix Ignitor and Flame Thrower coil
rebuilt HS4's using Moss' rebuild kit
custom filter intake setup: K&N's (E2400) with CNC machined air horns and
top and bottom plates (all aluminum)
included is the front hubs and rear axle from a '73 B for conversion, that
definitely goes with the car
Manuals, Unisys, and SU tool kit are available too, else they will be on
EBay.
Black seats, back seat is original. wired for 12V battery.
The bad parts:
Floors and some parts of the rockers are rusty, definitely needs some work.
I don't know of an engoine refresh, seems in good shape, but I don't know
if it has ever got one. It doesn't leak oil in my garage (yes it has oil in
it)

Anyone interested please send me an email.

Thanks to all who answered questions and helped me out with it.

Thanks,

Jim Laukaitis
'67 BGT
email: jim5@us.ibm.com