O/D speedo wanted

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: O/D speedo wanted
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 02:59:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi there, I am looking for an O/D speedometer for my
67B. The Great PO (GPO). added a 3 synchro
transmission but did not change the speedo. I know
rough difference but we have started doing rallyes now
and it is hard to do them well with your odo and
speedo being off. I am looking for one or failing that
at least the serial #. I know the TPM rating is 1020.
Also, do I need to change the cable and or angle
drive? Not flush enough with cash to have Nisonger
rebuild mine.
Carl French
http://health.yahoo.com