Re: url for my '67 BGT for sale

To: mgsdigest@us.ibm.com, bgtinterest@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: url for my '67 BGT for sale
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:35:21 -0400
Andy said:

      Great Jim, looks good, how are the sills etc? Anymore pics would be
appreciated. As well as a general write up on the car.
Thanks
Andy P 77B

Andy,
      I did put out a general post on the car earlier. I will repost it
again. The sills on both sides are good and bad. Some areas ok some not.
The drivers side rocker and top of the sill are ok, the inner sill along
with the floor, not so good. The passenger side inner and top look ok but
the outer is not the greatest. I plan on taking pictures this weekend. I
will put them on the website, along with a description. Plus I am finishing
the carbs, so I will get those mounted.

Cheers!

Jim Laukaitis
'67 BGT