fuel pump cross reference

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel pump cross reference
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 22:57:19 -0500
I'm needing a spare fuel pump for a long drive from Seattle. Many listers
suggested a small electronic pump. I was looking under my 74 parts car and it
has a AC model # 12V ER12 aftermarket pump on it. I don't know if it ran with
this pump or not.
You all said you need a low volume (according to Barney's site around 3 GPM)
pump or you have to fit a pressure regulator.
Does anyone know if this pump will work on a 67B? I've tried to find info
about it, even at the AC Delco site, but no luck. I think it's a 1984 model #.
It does work.

Thanks,

Monte;  with a new drink holder and aftermarket catheter.