1970 MGB-GT Project For Sale

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 MGB-GT Project For Sale
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 00:08:54 -0500
Just passing this along for someone. I have no interest in this so please
don't contact me, but e-mail the author direct for pricing and photos at:

asusa@worldnet.att.net

------
Request from: asusa@worldnet.att.net

Dear Sir, I want to find a MGBGT project person, who wants to buy the MGBGT.
I have all the details and I am the Original owner. The car was sponsored to
our local high school to the tech dept for restoration. The project is too
much for these younger mechanics.The sale price goes to the High School
Music and Tech budgets.
The vehicle running gear is just broken in and the body needs an MG bodyman
to complete this project.I can e-mail pictures and the vehicle is available
for inspection.All the new parts are OEM and need to be replaced into the
existing frame and body to complete the car.
Is there a way to reach potential parties to purchase this project?
Your assist and advise is appreciated.
Warm regards,
Austin Sheridan
Durham, Connecticut USA