RE: Installing glass

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>,
Subject: RE: Installing glass
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:51:04 -0600
My '99 Suburban has an autodimmer anti-glare thing built into the
rearview mirror that I would LOVE to have on my B.

On the B though I don't think there is anywhere you could totally hide
the wires, shame too.  It turns the bright head lights into a green
color. Also has a digital temp and a compass.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net