RE: dizzy problem

To: "'bruce'" <mgb1964@cois.on.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: dizzy problem
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 06:58:34 -0600
Bruce, if the clamp plate fixing bolts are removed the distributor
should slide straight out.  If it doesn't it must have corrosion holding
it there.  You might try your favorite penetrating oil around the base
of the distributor, then pry.  WD-40 is not penetrating oil.

Does your 64 B have a fully synchronized transmission installed?

Larry Hoy