Re: Two-tone MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Two-tone MGB
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:21:51 -0400
On Tue, 14 May 2002, Zach Dorsch wrote:
> Does anyone have any pictures of a two-toned B?  I am
> trying to figure out if it would look good or bad.
> One of the previous owners of my car didn't do such a
> good job on the lower body work of my car, thus I was
> thinking about just painting the lower half.

Within the past year there was a picture of one in a Victoria British
catalog. Was a mid 60's B roadster. Everything above the chrome side
moulding was red, everything below was white. Of course, I had to take their
word for it, as the picture was black and white and very small.

With a set of wire wheels and full white sidewalls, it actually didn't look
bad. Or, at least, the car that I was imagining and mentally colorizing
didn't look bad. I may colorize a picture of a white MGB tonight in
Photoshop, as an experiment.

--
Chris Thompson