projects completed

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: projects completed
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:16:41 -0700
Hello Listers,

I want to bring you all up to date as a follow up to some excellent
advice.
Locked rear brakes. Released, adjusted. Work well.
Noise like a banshee. Fan belt fault. Adjusted. Works well.
Rear plastic window. Fogged over after use of WD 40.
This is of interest. Most listers recommended Meguirs or equivalent.
This triggered a memory of a wax named Rally wax. Meguirs et al have a
polishing compound, as did Rally.

Not only did it clean it up really well but I noticed it is made by
Johnson & Johnson & was 30 years old!
Rattlin' 'n Rollin'. Good advice given. Gained so much confidence, I
intend travelling from Vancouver to Kelowna via the Coquihalla highway.
En route (about 5 hours) I will encounter a steep ascent that will take
about half an hour to do. Then of course home the other way.

There have been more tips, most recently the plastic article that seems
to have come along at the right time.
I now am not a total neophyte but rather a beginner.

Sincere thanks to all.
Aubrey (how do I know if my B is a 74 1/2 or a 75?)