RE: Wiring clips

To: "'Carl French'" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, mg list
Subject: RE: Wiring clips
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:48:06 -0700
If anyone does have a list, I'll be the second in line so we can help folks
out better.

I made a list of grommets used on a 76 MGB that I dismantled.  It turns out
that the grommet set sold for the Big Healey has many of the grommets needed
for a B.  Unfortunately the set is bought as a kit from a UK vendor, so no
easy way of getting each individual item seperately.