RE: 1970 Blue Colours

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.cx>, "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1970 Blue Colours
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:55:49 -0400
Thanks, Skye.  I've checked that link out before.  Great help!  No offense
to the creater whatsoever, but I'm a little concerned about the accuracy of
the date ranges listed.  It seems there are four blues that were available
through nearly the entire production years...is that really true?  It would
surprise me if the factory really produced that many, plus the others that
are listed for narrower time frames.