Re: OD Wireing

To: "Carl Elliott" <celliott133@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: OD Wireing
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:55:46 +0100
As long as the 12v ignition supply, manual switch, lockout switch, and
solenoid are all wired in series it doesn't matter which order the switches
go.  With the dash and column manual switches the lockout was between the
manual and the solenoid, with the gear-lever manual it was the other way
round.  It is a good idea to add an in-line fuse close to the ignition
supply whichever way you go.

The lockout and reverse switches are identical, check the function of each
to be sure.