Re: Chateau Elan

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chateau Elan
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:21:02 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/02 10:19:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
edvaughan@juno.com writes:

> I believe the big Brit car meet at Chateau Elan is this weekend. I plan
> on being there. Any other listers going? Alas, my B will not B making the
> trip. It is awaiting a clutch MC transplant.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Chateau Elan sounds like a Lotus meet.  Where is that located?

BTW, it's always good to put a location in posts about shows, sales,
get-togethers, stuff for sale, whatever.  Somebody once posted something for
sale in the bay area.  I figured the Delaware Bay, but I was on the wrong
coast!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget