RE: Chateau Elan

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chateau Elan
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:31:04 -0400
The Chateau Elan event is for any British Car make. They do have a marquee
highlighted from year to year though, but all Brit Autos are welcome. It is
a fantastic event with lots to see and do. Chateau Elan is a "resort" that
is built on a French Renaissance Theme. They have a great spa, hotels, golf,
stables, wine growing, etc. It's a really nice place to visit. It is located
in Braselton GA. About a 40 minute drive north on I-85 from Atlanta.
Hope to see lots of people from the list there Saturday & Sunday.

Greg