Re: Creaking and leaning MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Creaking and leaning MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:40:49 -0700
Hi Dennis. BTDT. I bought new Moss standard springs when that happened. Ever
since my B has had a bit of a "jacked-up" look, with a pronounced forward
rake. Likely this is due to the old front springs sagging in comparison. So
you might come to the conclusion that since you need springs all around
anyway, why not go for the lowered ones?

Then there is the question, "how low can you go?"... <g>

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149