Re: Sigline

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sigline
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:03:32 EDT
In a message dated 16/05/02 11:08:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> >Here's my stable (just to share the sickness):
> >
> >'79 Ferrari 308GTB -- way-cool toy

<Ahem> indeed, not bad for something with only 2/3 the correct number of
cylinders (as a fellow bi-partisan Anglo-Italian owner I get to make cracks)

> >'73 SAAB Sonett III -- newly acquired toy
> >'59 Lancia Appia -- just traded for Sonett

Now that proves you are one sick puppy!
I had a Taunus engine (V4) in a sports racer once upon a time - not bad
little engines. Unless yours is an early 2 stroke model, in which case
trading an Appia for it goes WAY beyond sickness.

Bill
(who forgot to include a 1963 TVR Grantura race car in his list - as it's for
sale, maybe that was just wishful thinking)