Re: Sigline

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sigline
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 21:41:24 -0600
> Y'know, according to the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle (I think), this
> actually could happen.  The possibility is rather small, well,
> infinitesimal...but it could happen!

Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is basically that you can't measure the
exact location of an electron in orbit around an atom,  99.99% of the time
it will be where expected but the other .01% it will be anywhere else in the
universe.  You can measure the position, but instantly afterward there is no
guarantee that it is still in the orbit that you found it in.

roughly

james