Re: Aircare Progress

To: aschneider@shaw.ca
Subject: Re: Aircare Progress
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:54:57 -0400
Aubrey,
  Yes, it is possible for the vacuum advance section of the distributor
to leak.  If you have a new rubber hose that fits well onto the
distributor, and you suck on it and get air, then you have an indication
that the diaphram is perforated, the clamp nut is loose, or there is some
other problem in the vacuum mechanism.
Bob