Re: Renewing Absorption Canisters

To: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Subject: Re: Renewing Absorption Canisters
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:29:02 -0400
  One scotchbrite pad cut into a circle will replace one of the
disintegrated foam pads.  My cannister had one foam pad. One piece (one
layer) is strong enough to hold the charcoal.    After sending the note,
I remembered that the sizes in grocery stores tend to be small. Purchased
in the hardware store, it's available in the size of sandpaper,  from
which you can cut the two circles you need.
Bob