Re: Antisieze compound

To: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>, "'MG Nuts'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Antisieze compound
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 04:43:14 -0400
I guess the formulations have changed as I made out some writing on the
'silver' Permatex container..."prevents seizing, galling and corrosion of
metal parts in temperatures of -65(deg)F to +1200(deg)F."
No such temp ratings on the Kent copper.
Gordie

http://www.permatex.com/products/prodidx.asp?f_call=get_item&item_no=77124

http://www.permatex.com/products/prodidx.asp?f_call=get_item&item_no=09126