Re: Bleeding brakes

To: Helene Yassinger <mghirsch@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding brakes
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 09:44:46 -0500
A little late. :-)

I did just the fronts. All I had fluid for. It was the first time
I used the EZ-Bleed. It worked well for me.

I do need to do the backs. Probably in a couple of weeks. I'll do
the whole system again when I do that.

Oh, I found another DPO bomb. The brake pressure sensor is not
hooked up.

And last night the tach decided to quit working. It would always delay
for a few seconds on startup and the bounce to life. I'll track down the
wiring, soon. Or is the prior symptom the sign of death?

Paul.
77B

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155