Re: Bleeding brakes

To: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>,
Subject: Re: Bleeding brakes
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:22:19 +0100
When the engine is running try giving the tach a sharp rap.  The prior
symptoms indicate the needle is sticking to the end-stop, or some similar
stickness internally.  You could get it rebuilt, or possibly try spraying
carb cleaner or somesuch through it.  I'tll either work or you'll be no
worse off.