harness install questions V 1.0

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: harness install questions V 1.0
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 16:00:21 -0700 (PDT)
In my new harness there is a long white wire that I cannot figure. I 'think' it
might be the one that I guess from reading is the wire that runs from the
keyswitch through the tach (the loop) and then connects up via the harness to
the coil. That must be why the wire is so long. Pardon this stupid question as
I am trying to write it will still fresh in my head (gotta clean the grease
from the keyboard here soon)

There will be more questions to follow I can guarantee. :-0

Carl