Hardtop for sale in Canada

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop for sale in Canada
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:55:06 -0700
Listers,

Any of you Canadian MG folk have an answer for this man (who wrote the
following letter to me), or a need for a hardtop? I know it would sell here
in NorCal and have to assume there's someone in Canada would be happy to
save it from the trash!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center

Dear Sir/Madam
I have a 1970's hard top for an MG and must dispose of it.
This belonged to my sister and stored in my fathers basement for the last 25
or so years
I am located in south western ontario canada and  do not know of any clubs
or repair shops for this automobile.
It is black and white interior all the glass and rubber are still in good
shape
I would like to find a home for this rather than send it to the trash.
Please reply if you can be of any help
Pat Henry
pjhenry32@hotmail.com