Cause of dead battery found

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cause of dead battery found
From: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
I tried hooking the test lamp between the negative battery cable and ground.  I
started pulling fuses and nothing happened.  I opened the door and the courtesy
light and the test light both lit up, so I am assuming that is where the drain
was coming from (that probably also explains why the bulb was missing when I
bought the car).  I am going to recharge the battery again and let it sit over
night to make sure that was the source of the problem.

Thank you for all your suggestions.

Zach