Re: Engine won't run without choke

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mmgro@renc.igs.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine won't run without choke
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:00:09 -0500
Another silly but real place to look for problems is the gaskets.
I have seen cases where manifolds have been trial-fitted without
gaskets, perhaps for a picture or just a smile, then forgotten. All
it takes is a couple of nuts installed and the gasket is forgotten.
Just an idea.  This is a goofy problem.  Look for a goofy reason.

rick