Help needed

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help needed
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:59:01 -0700
Once again I find myself asking fellow listers to help an MG
enthusiast..........

I have heard from David Armesto in Mechanicsburg, PA, who owns a 1979 Midget
which has been off the road for 5 or more years with a blown engine. He's
looking for someone in his general area who is qualified to rebuild the
engine properly and to get his car back into good running condition.

Out here in NorCal, I'm afraid I don't know anyone to whom I can refer him.
Perhaps one of you kind folks can? And maybe one of you will be so good as
to forward this request to the Spridgets list, in case one of those fine
people has a lead for him.

Any and all references directly to David at darmesto@aol.com, please. I'm
strictly an intermediary......

Lawrie