Head gasket help

Subject: Head gasket help
From: "Jon Årikstad" <jaarik@online.no>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:04:28 +0200
Some time ago I told you all about my B_GT with too high compression.
I asked about copper gasket, that you can order as thick as you want.
>From the list I was advised not to use this, but some 'standard'
gasket with metal around the cylinders, and use two of them. I ordered
them from either MOSS-UK, or MGOC.

 My plan was to have a professional to replace the head-gasket, and
tune my car on a rolling road, last summer.  But, I have had constant
problems with my exhaust system, leaking here,there, and finally again
and again between the cylinder head and manifold. This geay I gave up,
and have installed a new exhaust system, manifold, so time for a
tune-up.
I cannot find the &%$ gaskets ! I cannot find the &%$ order from
MOSS/MGOC!
I stored your frendly answers on my PC, and had a HD-crash !
I may find them, one more place to look, away from here, but I plan to
order some tings tomorrow. Can someone please bear with me, and give
me the part numbers. ??

RGDS
Jon Arikstad
1970 MGB GT