Re: On the road again...

To: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: On the road again...
From: "Jon Årikstad" <jaarik@online.no>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:49:44 +0200
We are not a part of EU, but we have to adopt some of their rules, now
it is every two years, on all cars older than 2-3-5(?) years. Before
the we started the EU-kontroll, cars were only tested when they were
sold, or stopped in control.
There were no emission requirements before 1973, but brakes,
rust,tyres etc. where tested.

Cars older than 1960( or 59/61?) does not need the test every two
years. This is a fixed date, it does not change.

RGDS
Jon Arikstad
70' B-GT, now daily driver, at least for some months

There are no emission