'TD Help Needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 'TD Help Needed
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:23:06 -0300
    MGTD owners - a friend of mine need some help.  He is very interested in
buying a TD or TF.  The problem is that he is almost 6'5" tall and it
appears that he does not fit in the car.  We were at the MG show at the MOT
in Brookline Ma. this past Sunday and we were able to find some very nice
people that allowed him to sit in a TD and TF.

   It appears that the seat back is about 2" too close when it is moved as
far to the rear as the standard adjustment allow. My friends knees were bent
upwards and hit the bottom of the steering wheel preventing movement of his
right leg from the gas to the brake, and vice versa.

   We are both wondering if anyone knows of a possible solution to this
problem. Perhaps the availability of extended seat rails and/or a modified
seat back adjuster ?  Note, the steering wheel was telescoped in as far as
it goes.

   Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated...

Thanks,

   Gene Balinski

      80 B