Re: Dizzy Cap condensation

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>, proot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: Dizzy Cap condensation
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:12:24 -0400
I remember when I had a Mini (in the days when they were still a new
variety) there were problems with the distributor being mounted at the
front so getting it wet was frequent.  There was available a rubber glove
like thing that fitted over the dizzy and the fingers were where the leads
went.  These were stretched over so they fitted absolutely water tight -
and the rest pulled down over the body.  They were great and solved the wet
problem.  Are they still available I wonder?

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net