RE: Audio questions

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Audio questions
From: "smarc" <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:27:40 -0400
Hi -

Also look at http://www.custom-autosound.com/ for current technology in a
vintage looking package.

--
Marc Siegel, Charm Net, LLC.  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.charm.net  voice: 410/361-8160

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mgs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-mgs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of
Ryan Irwin
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2002 2:50 AM
To: MG List
Subject: Audio questions
[...]

2) While liking the fact that nearly everything on my B seems to be very
factory-original, this whole AM radio thing is not very handy if the B will
be
my primary summer vehicle.  In fact, I may have just decided to sell my
Sentra
and pick up another equally crappy car for a winter vehicle when that sort
of
weather starts setting in.  (Northern Indiana winters are hardly sports
car-friendly.)    Has anyone elses put a decent stereo in one of these cars?
and how hard would it be to swap back to factory original once I do it?
Currently my Sentra has a $300 Kenwood CD player that i would remove before
sell it, and it would be really nice in the B.  But now's your chance to
tell
me why not to....