Re: Catalogs

To: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Catalogs
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:56:32 -0500
I agree with this, I kept the Spridget catalog on my laptop as I usually
order parts needed from the weekend projects during the week.  I was
disappointed not to be able to get one when I got the B in December.  I
can't carry the catalog everywhere I travel, but the laptop is attached
Monday - Friday....

Patton