Re: Catalogs

To: "DenverD" <DenverD@Texan.dk>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Catalogs
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:00:06 -0400
Folks,

I did not know this as I use the LBCarCo's site.  But if it true then we
should all object.  I am in the software game and I find the smart
"enthusiast" uses non MS stuff because there are easier, smarter, and
cheaper programs out there.  I personally use Win 95 with Eudora, Netscape,
Copernic and a brilliant "note book" type routine called InfoSelect (the
Win 3.1 version NOT the new 95 which is far too fussy like many
others.)   My graphics package is Photostyler (vintage 1993) which is fast
and does everything I want. We should protest most loudly to Moss if they
are excluding other browsers.

At 06:20 AM 6/20/02 +0200, DenverD wrote:
>On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:06:46 +0100, Telewest \(PH\) wrote:
>
> >With Internet Explorer 6.0
>
>why did Moss make their site with tools that lock out non-microsoft browsers?

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net