Re: Le Mans.. :(

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@apphosting.com>
Subject: Re: Le Mans.. :(
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:57:23 +0930
Neil Cotty wrote:
> So, very sad. Apparently we won't see MG back next
> year, but it has been fun to see the MG's at Le Mans, something I never
> thought I'd ever get to see.

Well, maybe I can talk them into something a bit different.

The website isn't up yet, but here is a little news about our very own
Australian 24 hour race at the wonderful Mt Panorama Track - BATHURST!

http://www.procar.com.au/newsitem.asp?news_id=448

Teams from throughout the world at expressing interest and wouldn't I
just melt into a puddle to see the MGs out there - hmmm, maybe even the
British Touring Car machines because I don't think those Prototype
thingies could make it around this track (but please re-educate me if I
am wrong).

Yes, I am already down to work at the track (my usual position doing
comms from a usually nastily located flagpoint :-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII