Off topic - Camping at Mid-Ohio

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off topic - Camping at Mid-Ohio
From: BBubeck@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:33:45 EDT
Sorry for the off topic message but I couldn't find a camping/road racing
mailing list. I'm going to Mid-Ohio for the first time next week for the ALMS
race (not taking the MG though). If anyone has some at the track tent camping
advice please e-mail me off line. Where is the camping in relation to the
track? Are there any preferred camping locations? Someone said they have
showers? I'm not used to that at a race track.
Thanks
Bruce
1974 MGB (staying home in PA)