.optimistic news....follow up

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: .optimistic news....follow up
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:56:19 -0400
Just to let you all know............ the 1965 B was sold today for $18,650
and there was not much profit made at that price.

The 67 B that Bill mentioned being in the NY Times is about 10 days from
being completed. It's a really pretty Primrose Car and will most likely be
in Michigan for some big auction there on August 3rd if it has not sold
locally.

The 64 Healey 3000, also in the NY Times, has alot of lookers presently and
will also be Michigan bound if not sold by then.

Next car on the rotisserie will be a Primrose, 68 MGC Roadster.

There are some really gorgeous cars rolling out of this guy's shop. It's
great to see them restored like this and returning to the road. I can not
wait to see what is going to be at MG 2002. I know my 80 B is going to be
turning alot of heads.

Safety Fast,
See you in Grapevine
David Deutsch