Re: TIMING CHAIN HELP - MGA 1600

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TIMING CHAIN HELP - MGA 1600
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 16:46:52 -0400
Thanks Barney - I actually did all of what you suggested - today however I
decided to remove every thing and start over again - except this time I put
the old camshaft plate back on instead of the rather dodgy looking Moss
part - voila problem fixed!

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/