RE: Some rear brake questions (MGB)

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Some rear brake questions (MGB)
From: "smarc" <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:02:42 -0400
Thanks to all who replied, on the list and privately. I know there are many
of you who are extremely well versed in the mechanics of cars, and I
appreciate you taking the time to reply. I have several manuals, and I don't
mind studying them to learn how to do a task - I read them prior to starting
a project, in addition to the many fine web sites devoted to MG's. But
there's always a gap between the actual procedure and it's results in actual
application. This is the basis for many of my questions, and I'm sure for
many other folks as well. It may not be rocket science, but it is an art...

Thanks to all - your help is certainly appreciated!

--
Marc Siegel, Charm Net, LLC.  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.charm.net  voice: 410/361-8160