Re: Sump pan removal

To: scott beavis <sbeavis@solartronanalytical.com>
Subject: Re: Sump pan removal
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:27:55 -0400
Scott,

      I did the sump removal trick on a 77B a couple of years ago.  After a
whole

lot of cussin' and fussin' I discovered a great tool for those front bolts.  Get
a 1/4" drive 7/16" flex-socket and grind it down to about half of its stock
depth.  It'll clear the sump and allow to undo the front bolts. At least it
worked for me, but YMMV.

Bud Krueger
52TD (almost back on the road)